If I can make cold pesto pasta, so can you! Seriously, I don’t know how to cook. The few things I know how to make are ramen, pasta, cereal, pancakes, grilled cheese, and tuna sandwiches.
I am super obsessed with this cold pasta dish from Lemonade and figured that it’d be easy to make at home. It’s also cheaper to cook yourself because nobody should be paying $2.75 for a small serving of this! I bought pesto and mini mozzarella balls from Costco, and I already had cherry tomatoes and pasta at home. I think it took around 20 minutes to make, so it was a quick and easy meal to prepare.
- Pasta (any kind)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella balls
- Olive Oil
- Boil water
- Pour pasta into boiling water (serving size is up to you)
- Stir pasta for 8-10 minutes
- Drain pasta
- Chop cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Chop mozzarella balls (optional)
- Add pasta, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella balls into a bowl
- Pour a little bit of olive oil on top
- Add pesto into the bowl
- Mix everything together
- Serve and enjoy!